Thursday 2 January 2014

New Demos...

The advice I have trawled through for demos in recent years is awesome. It's all noted down in my big notebook and I can only hope that it serves to help me make a bang-tidy 3 minutes of myself...

It's a hard ol' task whittling down hours and hours of material in to a couple of minutes. It's even harder than awards entries because with an entry, people set aside time to actually listen and judge it. With this battlefield people have genuinly made up their mind after a couple of seconds.

But heck, everybody's in the same boat. The audio sieve is a ruthless sifter, and fingers crossed my half-decent stuff has made it through to soundcloud. I've actually had a good time putting together some new showreels - it's been ace to look back over some really proud moments at Key103 and some fun & games on air at Wire FM, with Kish on Shock Radio and also doing the SRA Selector shows.

I've been having a right ball presenting, and a right ball producing! So I'm in no hurry to sway you either way, if you've got three minutes to spare then pick your poison, and I hope a smile gets bought to your face for whichever you choose...