Friday 18 March 2011

Much calmer

This week's been much calmer - feels as if I've shaken off a huge cloud. My mate said last week I need to chill out and 'reconfigure'. Well I am reconfigured. I hadn't made any plans at the start of the week. and now it's Friday, there's loads on over the next few days and I've still not made any firm plans. Feels nice.

Monday I paid a visit to my mate Holly, who I've not seen since we got a lil' drunk at a Leatherat gig at xmas, who turned into psychic Holly (with her mystic pie) for the night.
Have you ever read one of those astrology books? I used to think they're a load of rubbish but actually it's quite interesting and scarily accurate. I worked out which of my relationships are doomed. Will it change the way I go about them? nah probably not but it's quite funny stuff. I'm a Sagittarius. If you're interested go find a book and look up our compatibility.

Spent hours on end watching Moyles this week,

Then yesterday I nailed about 4hrs straight coursework with the help of the canteen and a massive pot of tea, cookies, brioche and a table flower :) cute, romantic and productive.

Yesterday evening I continued my hunt for Dan at the LG Arena in Birmingham. I did this almost daily at V fest last year




Not one bloody Dan around me- how dissapointing! If you're not a Partridge fan, you better google 'Alan Partridge Dan' to get an idea of what the hell I was doing then!
I am a bit of an audio-geek at times, and I surpassed all my geekness by texting this to my mate: "I've never heard a venue mix a kit as good as this. Snare is amazing!"
The bass on their opening song was wayyy too much for my phone:



Oh, happy paddys day for yesterday. If one thing was amazing.. it was the cheese & tomato toastie from Warwick services on the way home.
and Clare Maguire - she was last nights support and now I'm going to book tickets to her Oxford gig :) v good.

New music: I've recently booked tickets to see a man called James Vincent McMorrow. Now that is one hell of a name. Probably better than Benjamin Leftwich actually. Although Ben is slightly more chilled out. Some new additions to the 2011 spotify playlist then.