Wednesday 23 February 2011

Music..

Today is a bit of a nothing day - after last night, there's not a lot going on for me today apart from finding some nice relaxing music and adding it to a new Spotify playlist - I'll link you at the end of this blog.

I'm just going to jot down everything I listen to for the next.. hour? - I dunno, until I get bored.

Time now: 14:03


Fink - not bad.. can't get into it at the moment.
Laura Marling - had Rambling Man stuck in my head all last night so definitely need a bit of that..
Broken Bells - this is going to be my new favourite fo sho!!
Isbells - like a really chilled out Magic Numbers album, v nice.
Yeasayer - mm 'Ambling Alp', not right now..
Villagers - nice and relaxed but tainted by visions of The Village People doing YMCA in my head
Angus & Julia Stone - ver chilled. get me an ice cold creme soda.
Fever Ray - wow interesting. most alternative so far- not terrible. reading the critics reviews, they love this.... I am unsure.
New Young Pony Club - I said to my mate I'm not listening to a band called New Young Pony Club!.. but you never know, they might be okay..............nah turns out pretty average.
Lykke Li - her new song - sounds good
Paolo Nutini - These Streets is such a nice album. SUMMERTIME PLEASE!
Grizzly Bear - I shazzamed this ages ago... first listen for a while, dunno why I shazzamed it!
Paul Young - Everytime you go away
Belle & Sebastian - first time listen. good.
Jack Penate - WHERE'S THE SUMMER?!
Rascall Flatts - like saying hello to an old friend!
Cat Power - Kingston Town.. thought it was a UB40 cover but I really don't know!
Noah & The Whale - pleasant.. nothing much more

That will do - I'm putting New Moon on.

Link?
2011 Playlist

End Time: 15:13