Sunday 27 November 2011

Uprising!

Lying in bed still, it's been months, absolutely months, since I've laid in till this side of midday.

Never mind! I'm having a chilled out wknd, last couple of weeks have gone so quickly they've blurred. Also, another out of character thing to do was completely turn my music off on the way home from last night's gig- gave me an opportunity to mull over what is actually going on in my little world.

Talking of last night- a great quaint gig in Tysoe, good laugh and a nice little earner.
I get paid to play amazing music to people! How did I stumble into that one!? Very grateful. Ended the night on Muse - Uprising, winner winner chicken dinner.
Setup all my kit in the living room earlier- did take up some space but Mum was particularly keen to keep the lights show for good!

Time to get up and go and watch some more Christmas lights been turned on in Banbury.