Saturday 7 January 2012

It's all gone corporate, boss!

Finished work on some corporate videos for Dynamic Dentistry earlier this week. A really successful project with a mate of mine - photographer/cinematographer Connor Hawkins, he took care of visuals, the audio was my brainchild.

Some great results! - we were tasked with producing some demonstration films of some simple treatments that the team (dentist Martyn Amsel and nurse Sally Chadwick, my mother) do on a regular basis.







Martyn was really impressed with the end results and posted a lovely recommendation on LinkedIn, which is fantastic stuff - really nice when a client is pleased with a finished product.

Was actually quite a good learning process! I whole-heartedly believe I could do an aspiration procedure myself now............... err.. well on second thought, I reckon flossing is my limit.

Some more of this kind of thing is in the pipeline for later in the year but for now its back to radio for a while. Back home so to speak.

Ciao x