Friday 12 April 2013

Today's Q Show

Real good show today - thoroughly enjoyed! Couple of bits I thought I'd upload to audioboo. I've recently cobbled together ALL my previous gig tickets, everything from The Blackout in B'ham Irish Club in 2007 to Coldplay, Ben Howard, Elbow, small-time acoustic artists in London Borderline, concerts from my time in Manchester... it's been awesome to collate everything together an reccolect specific memories of the experiences. I brought my bulging envelope of tickets in to the studio for a lucky dip to see which I'd talk about...




Another moment I uploaded from Q-Now earlier was playing out Heaven's Basement, a pretty brash, bold rock back who have recently released a new album called Filthy Empire. I'm a fan of it!- I purchased it the other day and let my Granny have a listen to one track called 'I Am Electric'... fair to say she's stoked, so she gave me a voicemail to let me know her thoughts.



More fun and games on air next Friday 3-6pm on Q Radio. Tidy.