Wednesday 14 September 2011

Nijinxky

I've had this chap on my radio show before - really enjoyed having him along. In fact it was just under a year ago that he came in and performed a stripped back single of his. That was back in the days of the 'Your Music Your Station' strap-line for Banbury Sound! I sound young, this was on my evening show, probably a Wednesday night, I liked new music midweek- I was 17 at the time!
Since then, Nijinxky has progressed musically and he's released some more fresh material. The prospects of the new record are extremely exciting too.
He's the interview from a year ago................

Louis Chadwick on Banbury Sound with Njinxky [Oct 2010]




I'd reccomend you check out his back catalogue of songs. I've used Finding A Signal from his New Sessions album but there really is a very comprehensive collection of his music out there!

I want to share with you this gem. I only happened upon this tonight because I'd forgotten his email address and needed to check his site. Found this awesome video of Rihanna covers done by Aconite Studios.
Pretty cool don't you think?



More @ www.nijinxky.com

From our Banbury Sound studios! Back in the days...............